TPW Engineering are able to remap anything with a Nistune board already installed.
Mapping is from £400 for an NA car and £500 for a boosted one.
Nistune is a real-time tuning suite designed especially for Nissans which provides the ability to:
• Retune factory Nissan Engine Control Units (ECU)
• Monitor gauges and map tracing on your ECU
• Data log from your ECU using consult, wideband and auxiliary inputs
• Perform playback using graphs, gauges and map tracing
Our System Provides:
• Connectivity for up to two emulators simultaneously
• Loads and Saves files in regular and odd/even formats for chip burning (EPROM/FLASH)
• Real time tuning, map tracing, logging and playback
• Full Log Recording for all Nistune ECUs
• Wideband can also be recorded inline with consult data and played back.
• Map and table copy feature
• Completely editable multi window grid map/table views
• Resize injectors and change AFM capabilities
• AFR and auxillary input trace against RPM and load
• Consult display capabilities with real time diagnostic information in separate windows
• Dual channel Wide Band support
• Edit five ROM images simultaneously, with comparison capabilities
• Intelligent display tables decoded for easy modification
• Hardware and software installation guides, videos and manuals provided
What does this mean for a vehicle owner?
You can fit a real-time daughter board to your factory ECU and turn it into a fully remappable ECU, which makes it tune able similar to aftermarket systems for a fraction of the price. This allows you to fit larger injectors, larger Mass Airflow Meters and get your ECU tuned for these and fuel and ignition changes. You can either tune it yourself or have it professionally tuned by one of our listed workshops.
What does it mean for workshops?
Once a customers vehicle has a Nistune board installed, the customer can drive in, you do the tune, flash in the change and they drive out. Your laptop simply plugs into the ECU directly via USB (for early model vehicles) or into the vehicle diagnostic port (for later model vehicles) using a Nissan Consult cable.
Tuning provides real time modification whilst the vehicle is running, with all changes immediately updated. Wideband feedback and other auxiliary inputs can be monitored on an internal display and