FREE "DISABLE-KILL" MAP - (For Ecutek compatible mapped cars)
No catches, No hidden costs.
We are sending out FOC your own current map along with the free "Disable" map so you can easily switch between them.
We are doing something for the owners and community here for customers I have worked with in the past to help secure their pride and joy when car theft is on the increase.
If you don’t have the Bluetooth module and licence, we can supply that and that’s ALL you need to purchase.
For anyone that wants this just send us your ECU read via the Ecutek App with TPW Engineering selected as your Master Tuner and we can arrange to get your original current map file along with the free Disable map sent back.
(For anyone needing the Bluetooth module or Phoneflash setup they are in the links below and always in stock)
I am pleased to be able to announce something that I've been testing to positive reaction from owners on cars recently following the introduction of the Phoneflash system and a way to easily secure your vehicle when left for periods given the ease of changing maps from your phone or tablet with the latest Ecutek software updates.
- The way it works is the owner is sent out a disable map that effectively kills the ECU by downloading a file to the car from your phone using the Ecutek free app.
- Once installed there is no way you can start the car without replacing the ECU and then dealer tools to recode keys so not easy to do in public view.
- Maps are stored on your account so even if you lose your phone you can use anyone else's phone or tablet, just open the app with your account details and all your maps are there. When you’re ready you simply re-load your own map file which overwrites the kill file, start the car and drive away.
- The only requirement is to have the Ecutek Bluetooth module and Phoneflash Licence enabling the switching of maps and car mapped by us so we can send out your current map and the new “Kill” map so they can easily be switched through the phone app.
- If you don’t have the Bluetooth module and licence, we can supply that and that’s all you need to purchase. No catches, No hidden costs. We are trying to do something for the owners and community here.
Other advantage of having the Bluetooth module and Phoneflash is it enables us to support the cars remotely for diagnostics and map updates for minor part changes as well as all the other features available that the App offers like the custom gauges, diagnostics, live logging as well as map switching and any other features setup through the mapping… which can also be changed and setup remotely.
Also - Any future map changes needed for changing mods are from £150 whether they are done remotely or on the dyno.
Further information on Phoneflash can be found here: PhoneFlash by Ecutek — TPW Engineering
Download ECU Connect for free from the app store of your choice.
What is Licencing and how does it work? Ecutek PhoneFlash requires the user to setup an account in which to access the service. This is done thr...View full detailsfrom £64.99Sale
PhoneFlash account registration and Connect Interface required to use this update method. registration and hardware available in the following link...View full details£200.00Sale