Our KTuner In-ECU tuning package comes with a single KTuner hardware unit paired with a single user license for the KTuner software.
- Full reading, reflashing, and datalogging.
- On Board Logging (8MB) – RSX/Swap and Accord/TSX only as of 1/10/16
- Direct Flex Fuel input for ethanol content and temperature. RSX/Swap only as of 1/10/16
- Four (4) Analog inputs for 0-5 volt sensor signals. – All platforms.
- Two (2) Speed inputs for VR or HALL sensors. – All platforms.
- Peripheral port for Bluetooth, LCD displays, and additional add-ons.
Will anything change with the test ECU?
• VSA is disabled.
• Cruise control is currently not supported. This may change as we look into that functionality more.
• By using a different ECU the immobilizer light on the dashboard will flash. You can disable the immobilizer in the software and unplug the immobilizer unit to prevent flashing on the dashboard or you can have the ECU sync’d to your immobilizer at any Honda/Acura dealer. *If you have already locked your KTuner unit to the ECU unlock it before they sync the immobilizer or tell them not to change the ECU VIN number. If they change the VIN number the KTuner unit will no longer communicate with the ECU if it’s locked to the previous VIN already.*
KTuner feature matrix for 04-06 TSX (BETA means the feature is currently in testing phases):
|Feature||Final||BETA||End User||Dealer Tuning||Reflash|
|Real-Time Tuning Mode (Naturally Aspirated)||X||X||X|
|Rev Limiter Settings||X||X||X||X|
|Custom Map Sensor Support||X||X||X|
|Expanded Tables For Boost||X||X||X|
|PWM Boost Control||X||X||X|
|VTEC Window Control||X||X||X||X|
|Closed Loop Control||X||X||X||X|
|Fuel Cut Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Fuel Correction Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Ignition Correction Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Idle Control Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Custom Sensor Adjustments for TC, Flex Fuel, etc (2)||X||X||X|
|Programmable Outputs (6)||X||X||X|
Speed Limiter removed. Please adhere to your tire speed limitations and note this feature is for off-road use only.
Swap ECUs, plug a laptop up to the OBD port, and you'll be able to flash a basemap from the provided software - or naturally your tuner can get right to work on your custom map.
Everything You Need to Know:
- Will only work with manual transmission Accord.
- Cruise control will no longer work with this ECU package.
- VSA is still operational but less aggressive.
- By replacing your factory ECU, the immobiliser system will be mismatched, much like with FlashPro. However, K-Tuner provides the functionality to disable the immobiliser from within the software. You can either do this, and unplug the immobiliser so the light does not blink on your dashboard. Or take your Accord to your local Honda dealer to have the immobiliser system re-paired to your vehicle/keys - this normally costs an hour's diagnostic charge.
- Prepared ECU for your petrol CL7 or CL9 Honda Accord.
- K-Tuner End User System (fully installed and tested in ECU).
- USB cable for connecting the ECU to your laptop.
- K-Tuner software for operating/tuning the ECU. Please download the software here.
- Backed by the H-Tune guarantee.
K-Tuner Software Requirements:
- Laptop or tablet computer running Windows XP or newer Windows operating system.
- Internet connection when connecting to your ECU for the first time to register your system and setup a K-Tuner account (free).
The K-Tuner Rev1 End-User board accepts the K-Tuner Bluetooth Add-On Module. We can include this with your new K-Tuner End-User system when you select it from the drop-down menu above. This will allow you to use the ever-popular TunerView Android app.
|Honda Accord||2002-2005||CL7/CM1 (Base)||K-Series - K20A6|
|Honda Accord||2006-2008||CL7/CM1 (Base)||K-Series - K20Z2|
|Honda Accord||2002-2008||CL9/CM2 (Type-S/Exec)||K-Series - K24A / K24A3|