QUAIFE QKE10J HONDA CIVIC TYPE R FK2/FK8 K20C1 - 6-SPEED SEQUENTIAL GEAR KIT
Designed and manufactured in-house at Quaife's Sevenoaks, Kent facility, the QKE10J 6-speed sequential gearkit retains the original bellhousing side of the FK2/FK8 gearbox, with a Quaife manufactured alloy transmission casing, which retains the original mounting points and driveshafts, and incorporates Quaife's state-of-the-art sequential gear change mechanism that means it is impossible to mis-shift with ultra-fast shifting.
The design includes additional bearing supports between the 4th and 5th gear to strengthen the shaft making a more efficient and robust gearbox better suited to racing and rally use. Alongside the standard straight gear cut, a helical option is available for road and track day use.
Fitment of the Quaife QKE10J is a must for those wanting to turn the FK2/FK8 into a true performance heavyweight.
Key technical features:
- Drum style shift mechanism for fast reliable gear changes
- Strengthened LM25 alloy outer casing
- 6 wider than standard gears for additional strength
- Open face dog engagement gears
- Ultra-fast Quaife sequential gearshift
- Choice of gear ratios and final drive
- Retains stock FK2/FK8 clutch, differential, driveshafts and mounts
- Optional Quaife ATB differential
- Can be used with original speed sensors
- New generation of gearchange mechanism allows fitment into front or rear wheel drive configurations
- Compatible with flat shift systems
- Supplied with either a lever and cable or air actuator
- Includes oil temperature sensor
- Weighs 35kg
- Digital display optional and paddle shift ready
Upgrade your gearkit with REM superfinishing to give a much smoother surface finish to the gears.
This high polish surface finish produces a smooth surface that not only allows for more even lubrication of the entire gear, but also reduces friction between meshing parts, thereby reducing heat and wear on the part, and increasing the longevity of your gearkit or gearbox.
This is an essential upgrade for anyone looking to improve the performance of their gearbox or differential and get the most from the transmission.
Optional LED digital gear position indicator available.
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
2.769 1.944 1.476 1.182 0.952 0.769 Straight cut
2.769 1.944 1.476 1.227 1.042 0.920 Straight cut
Final drive ratios:
3.706 Straight cut
4.143 Straight cut
Gear Set 1 - Straight cut - 1st 2.769 - 2nd 1.944 - 3rd 1.476 - 4th 1.182 - 5th 0.952 - 6th 0.769 - Final Drive 4.143
Gear Set 2 - Straight cut - 1st 2.769 - 2nd 1.944 - 3rd 1.476 - 4th 1.227 - 5th 1.042 - 6th 0.920- Final Drive 4.143
Gear Set 1 - Straight cut - 1st 2.769 - 2nd 1.944 - 3rd 1.476 - 4th 1.182 - 5th 0.952 - 6th 0.769 - Final Drive 3.706
Gear Set 2 - Straight cut - 1st 2.769 - 2nd 1.944 - 3rd 1.476 - 4th 1.227 - 5th 1.042 - 6th 0.920- Final Drive 3.706