Hondata K100 ECU upgrade, supplied setup and fully dyno tuned
Since 2004 I have been offering the Hondata range of products and full support for them.
The K100 is designed for the 2001-2006 Honda Civic Type R's, Honda Integra DC5's and K-Swapped cars running K20A/2/K24 motors and engine looms.
We are able to supply install and setup these systems in-house.
The K100 is a circuit board that is installed in your ECU in a similar fashion to the K-Series programmable ECU (K-Pro) at a lower cost. It allows us to install a customise a map specifically tailored for the customers car in exactly the same way as the Kpro but at a considerably lower cost as it doesn't have a lot of the data logging and Bluetooth features as on the more expensive Kpro4.
performance and gains however are identical.
- Fits inside the ECU
- Designed and assembled in USA
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from lean air fuel ratios, over boost and low oil/fuel pressure.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar.
- PWM output for boost control
- Alternate speed sensor input.
- Dash output serial & CAN streams.
If you are ordering the product online we will give you a call once the order is placed to confirm a booking in date