Haltech Platinum PRO Plug-in ECU Honda Civic EP3, DC5 & S2000 (SPECIAL OFFER!)
Due to setting up a group buy I've managed to get in 5 of each S2000, EP3 and DC5 of these high spec ECUs
Compatible with direct plug and play to the amazing IC7 dash an awesome setup for anyone with a track car.
Be quick as when they are gone the prices go back to normal!
If you are after a simple plug-and-play option and your car still has its original engine and wiring in it, a Plug-in ECU is the easiest and quickest solution. You simply unplug the factory ECU, and plug the Haltech ECU directly into the factory harness. Load your base map and you're ready to go!
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no rewiring necessary
- Uses the car's factory sensors
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 10 compatible software
- Real-time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while the engine is running
- Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- Selectable on-board internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband “auto-tuning” using user definable target AFR table
Honda Civic EP3
Honda EP3 and DC5 (03-04). Manual transmission only.
Includes: Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU, Plug and pins for auxiliary I/O harness. Haltech CAN adaptor cable DTM-4 female receptacle/socket to 8 pin black Tyco 3"/75mm (used to adapt a Platinum series ECU to a DTM-4 Elite CAN system), USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
Notes: Requires a CAN I/O 12 Expander Box to accept an input from a flex fuel sensor.
Honda Integra DC5
Honda DC5, Acura RSX (2005-06.) Non DBW, Manual transmission only.
Notes: Requires a CAN I/O 12 Expander Box to accept an input from a flex fuel sensor
Honda S2000 AP1 (00-04) and AP2 (05). Non DBW, manual transmission only.
Notes: Non DBW, manual transmission only. Requires a CAN I/O12 Expander Box to accept an input from a flex fuel sensor.